Sunday, August 22, 2010

virgin blogger


testing, testing, one, two, three

So this is what it's like to blog, I am new to this whole blogging lark. It's not that I'm not partial to reading the odd blog or two, but I've never had the urge to create my own, this is my first fling. However, I am doing it all for a greater good.

Tomorrow is the first day that the twenty ten ICAD upstarts are meeting & I want to make sure I have my homework done! I am one of the lucky ones who gets to work with six of the top advertising agencies in Ireland, to gain some experience, contacts & a bunch of new work. We even get our very own mentors. Each week we'll get a new brief to work on & I'll be popping up the fruits of my labour for all to behold.

So it's off to Bonfire tomorrow to see what's in store.

0 comments:

Post a Comment